WINTER TRACK & FIELD MEET #1 - Sunday 11 August, 2019 - Domain Athletics Centre
The timetable and events for Meet #1 are as follows:
10.00am Hammer – Men and Women
10.00am 100m – Men and Women
10.30am Long Jump – Men and Women
10.55am 200m – Men and Women
11.00am Javelin – Men and Women
11.45am 400m – Men and Women
The Meets are open to the following:
- AT currently registered full year athletes – no charge
- All 12 and under team members going to Darwin – no charge
- SATIS school athletes who are not covered by the above - $10
- Trialing athletes and TMA members - $10
Jarrod Gibson will be available to 'register' trialing athletes and collect any entry fees payable from 9.30am. Cash payments only.
Entries will be accepted in two ways:
- by email to email@example.com by no later than 6pm Saturday 10 August (with any fees to be paid in cash on Sunday)
- on site on Sunday by no later than 30 minutes before the starting time of each event as listed above.
Any other queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The timetable and event for WINTER MEET #2 on Sunday 1 September will be available approximately 10 days before the meet. Events will be considered for inclusion based on requests being received by me as AT Events Commissioner (by email to email@example.com) by the following deadline:
For the 1 September Meet #2 by no later than 9pm on Thursday 22 August.
Athletes/coaches requesting events should consult with other athletes and coaches before submitting their request to ensure that there are at least three athletes interested in competing in each event before it can be considered for inclusion.