WINTER TRACK & FIELD MEET #2 - Sunday 1 September, 2019 - Domain Athletics Centre
The timetable and events for Meet #2 are as follows:
10.00am Discus Throw – Men and Women
10.00am 100m – Men and Women (Race 1)
10.30am Long Jump – Men and Women
10.40am Shot Put – Men and Women
10.45am 200m – Men and Women
11.10am 800m – Men and Women
11.20am Javelin Throw – Men and Women
11.20am 400m – Men and Women
11.30am High Jump – Boys and Girls (10-11-12 years only)
11.30am 4x100m Relay – Men and Women (Race 1)
11.45am 100m – Men and Women (Race 2)
11.55am 4x100m Relay – Men and Women (Race 2)
12.00pm Hammer Throw – Men and Women
The Meets are open to the following:
- AT currently registered full year athletes – no charge
- All 12 and under team members going to Darwin – no charge
- SATIS school athletes who are not covered by the above - $10
- Trialling athletes and TMA members - $10
Athletes wishing to enter the 100m may enter Race 1 or Race 2 or both. When entering please state clearly which race(s) you wish to enter.
Relays may only be entered by schools or clubs, and must be entered by 5pm on Tuesday 27 August.
Jarrod Gibson will be available to 'register' triailling athletes and collect any entry fees payable from 9.30am. Cash payments only.
Entries will be accepted in two ways:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 6pm Saturday 31 August (with any fees to be paid in cash on Sunday)
- on site on Sunday by no later than 30 minutes before the starting time of each event as listed above.
Any other queries to email@example.com